Wednesday, November 21, 2007

A Birthday Celebration!!!!





Well we had yet another birthday celebration!!!! Nathan turned 5 years old on November 13th!!!





Another milestone for me~ I remember when he was only 8 weeks old and being told I had only months left to live!!! And now he was turning 5 and here I am to celebrating it with him!!!!














Here are some highlights from our gathering to celebrate Nathan turning 5!!!!

Nathan shows off his new talent of balancing a spoon in his chin!!!!



Ryan enjoys his cake too!!!


Owen takes a test taste before diving in!!!





el
Zachery....Well we all know how Zachery is he just dives right into the cake!!!




And so did his side kick Brady!!!!




It was just a great night and I truly enjoyed having another year with BOTH of my boys!!!!
Happy Birthday Nathan!!!

Love,
Mommy


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christine,

Thanks for your comment on my blog. And thank you for including my dear friend Julie in your Christmas day balloon release.

I've spent the past hour reading your blog. I am so touched and inspired with the honesty and grit and determination you have approached this horrible disease.

Keep in touch! Together, we must all do something about this...

All the best to you and yours this holiday season -

Carrie

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing those balloon pictures! Merry Christmas.