Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Twas the night before Christmas...

And all through my house both Zachery and Nathan were sleeping so nice and quite was my house. I sat on my couch enjoying "Dublin Mudslide Ben Jerry's" new flavor when all of a sudden I heard tiny foot steps coming down the top stairs. I sprang to my feet to see who it was, I knew it had to be my little guy Nathan trying get a little peak!!! So I took him by his hand and lead him back up the stairs, got him tucked in my bed next to his brother and gave him a kiss. He went back to sleep and I went back to my ice cream....Grabbed my camera to take a pic of my two little guys. They looked so cute sleeping so soundly on this Christmas Eve....I love them so dearly and I know they love me!!!!!





































































No comments: