Friday, May 23, 2008

It's been a long break....






I know that many of you have been wondering where I have been and why I haven't posted in such a long time. First let me say how sorry I am for not keeping up. My laptop was having hard drive issues and then the hard drive decided to crash and stupid me never backed up any of the million pictures I had taken....so I have a friend whose husband is a computer whiz who was working on my laptop for the past few months trying very hard to get it back up and running or at the very least trying to retrieve my pictures. Well I finally had to just go out and get another laptop but this time I decided to ditch the PC and go with a MAC. Let me tell you right now everything you have ever heard about MAC's is true... they are better and once you go MAC you DON'T go BACK!! the APPLE pro's were even able to get most of my pics from the fried hard drive of my old pc transfered to m MacBook but it took 2 days to do it because of the condition of the hard drive.
I have had NO problems with my MAC and the best part....no annoying pop up ads you don't have to worry about spyware or anything else. So if any of you are on the fence about switching just do it oh and yes you can install Widows if you really wanted to but I have to tell you I am using their Safari program and have no problem whatsoever.

Okay enough talk about that. Let me bring you all up to speed about what has been going on in my life. My dad has had a relapse with his lung cancer. he just went through a needle biopsy 2 days ago and we won't have the results of that for another 7 days. about 9 years ago he had the middle part of his lung removed due to cancer. Please keep him and my mother in your prayers.

My oldest son Zachery, the cutie with the red hair, has been diagnosed with Aspergers, PDD, ADHD, and Anxiety Disorder. He is struggling in his Kindergarden class and his peers are not accepting him and taking their cues from his how his teacher is disciplining him. I have a mobile therapist that comes to the house to do play therapy with Zach twice a week and a Behavioral Support Counselor that comes to the house and his school that works with him twice a week as well and we are getting a TSS worker too.  

Nathan....well Nathan is allll good!! And as for me I am just plain old tired. I still have things nagging cough that seems to be getting worse as times goes on. A recent scan showed a node in the neck and a tumor in the chest somewhere but they saw it's a nothing thing to have to worry about. I can't seem to go outside with out itching and Dr. Riley says he has quite a few patients with the same problem. So now I spend many days inside. It's a real bummer especially when the boys want to be outside playing :(

I sit and watch my little guys getting bigger and thank GOD for each and everyday that I have with them. My heart breaks for all of my fallen friends and for all those that continue to loose their lives to this horrid disease. 

I still continue to struggle with my survivorship and why GOD continues to spare me, but I also know that we are never to question him too. I have always known that GOD had a special plan for me and maybe it was to annoy the crap out of as many people as possible, just kidding, I guess what I am trying to say is I know in my heart of hearts that there is a REAL reason why GOD spares me and chooses to keep me here and when he is ready for me he will let me know. For now I plan on doing what I know how to do best.....taking great pictures of my sweeties and enjoying my time with them.

So for your viewing pleasure here are some pictures of my 2 handsome guys for you all to enjoy..... Until next time my friends....
Much Love,
Christine :)









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you know that Tammy got married?