Thursday, October 4, 2007

Lost and then Found !!!!
Yes that's right... the one time very lost media cards have been found!!! On Thursday October 4th at exactly 9:56 EST after I had torn my entire scrapping area apart for what has felt like the 100th time looking for the scandisk case I keep them in, I once agaain looked in this small black tool bag that I have some 6x6 layout kits in. I had looked in there so many other times but I had only looked in the front were I would have thought I would put it, this time I decided to look towards the back and BAM!!!! There they were!!!!
And I was just thinking to myself....and don't laugh..."Geez I remember when I used to be Catholic we use to pray to some saint some type of prayer when we had something lost and we needed it found, I sure we I could remember that darn prayer right now" and then suddenly that was when I found them....
Guess that saint heard me thinking about that.
In any case I will be back in my photo shooting mode and it's gonna be a nice weekend too.
Tomorrow I promised Zachery I would take him to a Field Hockey game after school. His Kindergarten teacher is an assistant coach on the high school team so I thought he would like that. After we are going for ice cream just me and him and the camera.
Come back tomorrow to see the pics of our special time together.
Until then....
Christine

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good evening Christine,
It's been snowing today in Utah. I think Bryce's golf tournament slipped in just in the nick of time yesterday. I didn't golf or make it to see them - I knew there would be a lot of folks there. I thought I'd sit this one out and give the others more time and space to have a chance to see and talk with Tammy and Bryce. I think it is wonderful how everyone has come together to support them at this time.
I knew you would find your media cards! I can just see how frazzled you felt by the picture you painted. It seems like we all get our turn at that one. (I just know that something should be in a certain place and look in that place several times before I manage to see it too!).
I've been surfing the net looking for cancer cures. Those that I find rather interesting are listed as 'alternative' care. I'm sure you have searched far and wide and looked at everything in between, but I am a beginner at this stuff and I feel like I've just enrolled in THE biggest science fiction class of the Universe EVER. I have to admit that I have been one to shy away from this particular subject because I have been somewhat afraid of it. But because I have always thought a lot of Tammy (like love) I decided to learn about it. And the more I have learned the more I do not fear it. I don't like it, but I don't fear it. It kind of goes with the 'fear of the unknown'. Some of the things I have read is very enlightening. I'm sure you already know all this but bare with me because I'm just learning. One thing that comes out loudly is that cancer does not like oxygen and it does not like an alkaline environment. It loves little or no oxygen, it loves an acid environment, it loves sugar. So -- to help the body to quit producing cancer give it more of an alkaline environment and more oxygen for all of the cells. If this is done cancer will remiss, it cannot live in an oxygenated alkaline body. It sounds simple enough but how is that done? I've been learning about traditional medical care;
chemo and radiation gambles on the chance that the patient is strong enough to not die from the cure and that the cancer is weak enough that it will succumb to the treatment. Then the patient is somewhat cured but has to have help because of the cure. I had no idea how all this worked. I had no idea of the amount of people that have to deal with such a horrible nightmare. I've gone to a number of sites of folks that are dealing with cancer themselves or they are handling the site for a loved one. It's page after page of the same stuff. There is so much love out there that comes together because of a horrendous and hideous glitch in our bodies. I look at cancer as the opposite of love. I have been given a gift of understanding energy, how it is part of us, how our chakras respond, how our thoughts work with it, how everything in the universe is energy. I've been rather private about my knowledge because there is so much I don't know. It would be great to be able to do some good with it. I know cancer blocks the flow of energy in the body or diverts it, but that's a given, nothing special about that knoweldge. I keep thinking there is something I could do with it.
I have so much admiration for you and others that are facing this situation. There are so many people it messes with. I am Christian and believe in prayers and miracles, and I'm certainly praying for one with your name on it. Do we pray for everyone? I would hope so, but those we know or come to know are so very precious to us, like you Christine. Please keep your thoughts positive and grateful its a direct line to the good stuff.